Saturday, February 4, 2017

Welcome Blog for MTL 528

Hello Everyone in MTL 528!

My name is Rachel Sliwa.  I am in my second semester in the Teacher Leadership program.  I am working towards completing the masters and earning an endorsement in special ed.  I received my Bachelor's degree from Elmhurst College in 2010.  Most recently, I received my first master's degree in Educational Technology from Aurora University last year.

I have been a third grade teacher for four years and I look forward to being in this grade-level for a long time to come.  I love my team and I love the children I teach.  It is exciting to create lessons that inspire my students and challenge them to learn further.

The teacher leadership program fits nicely with my Education Technology degree.  It can open many doors for the future in an ever-changing career.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to learning more, Rachel, about how you see the technology degree and teacher leadership working together and where you see your leadership taking you, your students, and your school community.

    ReplyDelete